Terms & Conditions
- Information on the Website
- Sale and Purchase
- Right to Cancel
- Intellectual Property
- External Links
- Public Forums and User Submissions
- Unauthorised Use
- Liability and Indemnity
- Miscellaneous Provisions
- Comments or Questions
This website ("the Site") is owned and operated by Motivational Maps Limited (company no: 05753852). The registered office address is at Parkside House, 65 Littledown Avenue, Bournemouth,
Dorset, BH7 7AX and will be referred as "the Website Owner" or "we" or "us" or "our".
Your contract will be:
- in respect of any use of www.motivationalmaps.com, with Motivational Maps Limited;
- in respect of any purchase of any Maps or PMP's, with Motivational Maps Limited.
As a user of the Sites, you ("You") acknowledge and agree that any use of the Sites including any orders You place with us and any other transactions that you make ("use/ using") is
applicable to a specific section or module of the Site.
If you do not wish to accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Sites.
2. Information on the website
Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on the Sites, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or
warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information,
data and/or content contained on the Sites (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) ("information") and shall not be
bound in any manner by any information contained on the Sites. the Website Owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of the Sites. Any
such changes will take effect when posted on the Sites (see date at the top) and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion You use the Sites. Your continued
use of the Sites shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes
only. If you find an error or omission at the Sites, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Sale and purchase
- All orders that You place on the Sites will be subject to acceptance by us in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of Your order and the completion of the contract for the supply of Maps and/or PMP You have ordered from us through the Sites ("the Goods") will take place on despatch to
You of the Goods unless we have notified You that we do not accept Your order or You have cancelled it (please see clause 6 below).
- Payment can be made by major debit or credit cards as listed: Visa, Master Card, Maestro, Electron and Switch. For information about the security of the Sites, please see the Privacy
Policy below. If You are not the card holder when placing an order then You must obtain the permission of the card holder before making Your purchase and Your use of any such card constitutes
confirmation by You that You have the cardholders permission to do so.
- We take payment from your card when we receive Your order and once we have checked your card details. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the
goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where You have already paid for the Goods.
- The price you pay is as displayed on the Sites at the time we receive Your order.
- We will only dispatch the Goods after the confirmation that Your payment has cleared. Delivery will take place either by e-mailing the Goods to You, or by e-mailing a code to you with
which you can access the Goods on the Site.
- While every effort is made to fulfil all orders as soon as possible and no later than within 48 hrs, such estimated timescales are indicative only and delays are occasionally inevitable.
Time shall not be of the essence and we shall not be liable in any event for any delay or failure to deliver the Goods within the estimated timescales.
6. Right to cancel
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased on the Sites for a full refund. This does not apply to the Goods, if
their 'electronic seal' has been broken (the electronic seal will be deemed to have been broken after you have opened the e-mail attachment containing the Goods or in the case of a
code having been sent to you, if you enter the code on the Site to retrieve your Goods - in such events you will lose your right to cancel the contract under the Distance Selling
- Otherwise, to cancel, you can email us or write to us (see Contact Us for details) within seven working days of delivery of the Goods. If we have already taken payment from You,
we will refund the full price of the goods to You. You must also return the Goods to us. Whilst you are in the possession of the Goods, You must not use them.
7. Intellectual property
You acknowledge and agree that the Maps, all site designs, text, graphics, software compilations and other contents/arrangements on the Sites are our copyright works . All rights are
reserved. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of the Sites for browsing or placing an order with us. Other than such use, no permission is granted
including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication purposes without our prior written permission. All brand names, product names and titles used on the Sites are trade marks
or trade names of Motivational Maps Limited or other respective holders. No permission is given in respect of the use of any of these names or titles and moreover any such use may constitute
an infringement of the holders' rights.
8. External links
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any
external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links
shall be created from any website controlled by You or otherwise to the Sites without the express prior written permission of the Website Owner. Please contact email@example.com
if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
9. Public forums and user submissions
If You send ideas, comments, questions, or any other information to the Sites, these will be deemed to be non-confidential and we will be entitled to use or disclose them in any manner
whatsoever, without liability or notice to You. Anything You send to the Sites should not be, or contain, material which is offensive, unlawful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, pornographic,
abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, racially offensive or likely to contravene any applicable law, whether civil or criminal and we reserve the right to remove any such
content at our complete discretion. All material sent to us must be original to You, and not copied in whole or part from any third party. Please do not send anything which is required to be
10. Unauthorised use
The following uses (this list is not exhaustive) are explicitly unauthorised, a breach of these conditions and may be an infringement or even a crime:
- Any unauthorised use or copying of our name, trading style, getup, confidential information or date (being information of a confidential nature the misuse of which will foreseeably
damage our business reputation or goodwill) or copyright material.
- Unauthorised entry to any non-public part of the Sites, including its underlying codes, or into any private computer system of Motivational Maps Limited.
- Unauthorised copying, downloading or framing or any part of the Sites.
- Unauthorised covert or overt linking of any part of the Sites with another website or interception of visitors or potential visitors.
- Any action which is intended or has the effect of deceiving or misleading us or third parties, whether for gain or otherwise.
You hereby indemnify the Website Owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the Website Owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or
attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the Site in contravention of these terms.
11. Liability and indemnity
- Nothing in these terms and conditions purports to exclude or limit the liability of Motivational Maps Limited and Motivational Mentoring Limited for death or personal injury caused
by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
- Whilst every effort is made to verify the accuracy of information displayed on the Sites, we make representation or warranty of any kind regarding the contents or availability. Any
indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of Your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses as a result of
unauthorised access to information provided by You.
- Reasonable steps have also been taken to protect the Sites by anti virus software, but all users are advised to take all necessary steps to ensure that no virus contamination occurs.
No liability can be accepted by us for any loss or damage sustained as a consequence of any virus transmission.
- We will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss (including, but not limited to loss of profits, loss of goodwill or reputation, loss of data) and in any event our
liability in aggregate shall be limited to [£1,000], our then remaining public liability insurance.
- This clause does not affect Your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect Your cancellation rights.
12. Miscellaneous provisions
- This agreement is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If any part or parts of these terms and conditions are deemed invalid, void or unenforceable, then that part or those parts will be considered severable from these terms and conditions
thereby not preventing the remainder from being enforceable or effective.
- You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related order for products to any third party unless agreed upon in writing
by us. These terms and conditions do not create or confer any rights or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party (within the meaning of the U.K. Contracts (Rights of Third
Parties) Act 1999).
- We reserve the right to transfer, assign, novate or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any of its rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related
contract to any third party. These terms and conditions including the documents or other sources referred to in these terms and conditions supersede all prior representations understandings
and agreements between You and us and set forth the entire agreement between you and us..
13. Comments or questions
and notices or the way in which we are handling your personal information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We endeavour to respond to all complaints within 7 working days. If you would like to contact us please email email@example.com or telephone our Complaints Department on 01202 513043
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.